Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oh me, oh my

It's hot, dammit. I'm listening to Jackson Browne's Greatest hits. Brandon is playing Gmod with David and some random other fellow. Daniel is yelling at the xbox about how someone's JDAM is messing up (his more colourful language omitted). I have nothing to do, so I thought I would update this blog with some completely unuseful information about my current situation. Brandon's Skype chat with Niccole died when we went up to Andy and Matt's house to try and ruin Andy's day. I feel like I accomplished this by stuffing both his harmonica and his back scrathcer down my pants. Keep in mind that it's sweltering out, and that I'm perspiring in unmentionable places (in other words my balls were sweaty). The picture on the front of the Yakov Smirnoff DVD Brandon bought when we went to see his comedy show is glaring at me looking every bit like a russian Al Borland. Speaking of Al Borland, Home Improvement was a fantastic show. I remember I used to laugh my ass of when Tim made those jokes about how Al was always wearing flannel, and then feeling like a dirtbag piece of shit when I found out that Al wore that flannel as a tribute to his dead father. It's a very touching story, really. I remember crying when I saw the last episode of Boy Meets World as a little kid, but I remember cryingnot only when I saw the last episode of Home Improvement, but bawling my eyes out when Jonathan Taylor Thomas left, and then even harder when he came back for Christmas. I think I'll always feel like Home Improvement and MASH had the best two sitcom endings of all time. *sigh* Good times, but anyway, what else did I want to say? Ha Ha, Brandon drank too much pineapple juice and now feels sick. That's what he gets for taking the whole damn thing. Brandon called David on Skype and now David and Daniel are bitching at eachother about who is hated more by their respective families. Brandon's room is an amalgamation of dumb shit and awesome shit. For example, there's a Pokemon: Battle Revolution poster right next to a Shaun of the Dead one, and a Pink Floyd: The Wall (movie) poster hanging above a door with a giant magnetic horseshoe hanging from the doorknob and a big pile of dirty pants at the bottom rendering it unopenable. That's okay, I suppose, there's nothing behind that door but his dad's collection of Altoids cans (don't ask me).

No comments:

Post a Comment