Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not Sure if I'm Mad or Happy

I was going to take a nap, but then the Sci-Fi channel started playing Startrek: Enterprise ( the new one). Normally I wouldn't care as this show isn't really all that good, but this time the Intrepid crew of the Enterprise have decided to travel back in time accidentally to World War II. I can stop watching, an alien race that I don't recognize are SS officers. This is entertaining as hell. Someobody just died or passed out or something. The Captain is being bathed by some woman and I can't tell if she's supposed to be black, asian, or an alien race, but regardless she lives in France. Oh, she's black, and they're in Brooklyn? Oh, I get it, this is an alternate history, the Nazis are pwning everything. I get it now, even better. Well, I'm going to watch the rest of this now.

EDIT: massive frustration, in the last 15 minutes of that two hour special I nodded of during a commercial. This happened just in time for me to miss the conclusion, as I woke up with the bad guy screaming and (maybe) dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment