Sunday, April 5, 2009

Congrats to me

I've now officially filled my ipod (30GB) to capacity. I knew this day was fast approaching, but it feels so surreal, my ipod is more of a nostalgia generator for me sometimes than a music player. For example, I heard Modest Mouse for the first time whilst on my way to Canada for the first time, and I wore that album OUT and it'll always be in my mind. Also, I remember reading the Drizzt books by RA Salvatore while listening to Stadium Arcadium by The Red Hot Chili Peppers so that one is lodged in there pretty far. 

The albums that pushed me to the 30 GB mark?

Beck - Odelay

Rollins Band - End of Silence

Queen - like 4 greatest hits albums

Joy Division - The peel Sessions / Closer

Kings of Leon - Because of the Times

Raveonettes - Whip it on

This Mortal Coil - It'll End in Tears

Yardbirds - Greatest Hits

No comments:

Post a Comment